Miércoles Musicales (26)


Esta sección fue traída al español por Tempe, de Librohólic@s.


Time after time - Cindy Lauper
Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick,
and think of you
caught up in circles confusion-
is nothing new
Flashback-warm nights-
almost left behind
suitcases of memories,
time after-

Sometimes you picture me-
I'm walking too far ahead
you're calling to me, I can't hear
what you've said-
Then you say-go slow-
I fall behind-
the second hand unwinds

Coro:
If you're lost you can look-and you will find me
time after time.
If you fall I will catch you -I'll be waiting
time after time.

After my picture fades and darkness has
turned to gray
watching through windows-you're wondering
if I'm OK
secrets stolen from deep inside
the drum beats out of time.

Coro:
If you're lost...

you said go slow-
I fall behind
the second hand unwinds.

Coro
If you're lost...
...time after time
time after time
time after time
time after time
Rodrigo

Agustino recoleto, lingüista y lector. Blogueo sobre libros en @eglblog.
💘📖 "Heriste mi corazón con tu palabra y te amé" (Conf. 10, 8).
blogger facebook-f twitter instagram

Publicar un comentario

¡Hola! Muchas gracias por darte un tiempo para comentar. Todas las opiniones son bienvenidas, siempre que se presenten con respeto.

Artículo anterior Artículo siguiente